LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 3

Today was good. I got all my meals in and they were actually good. I had a cappucino first, followed by oatmeal and then broccoli soup for lunch. I added Steamfresh broccoli & cauliflour to the soup. Later in the evening I had the cinnamon roll bar. It was good but only ate half. That seems the theme for the bars. I'm not really a sweets type of person I guess. But the best of all was the mango soft serve. OMG! It was like eating ice cream. I am in love with that and have to try the other flavors. I had plain ol' tuna in water for dinner. Stopped by the grocery store on the way home to get some of the ingredients for medifast recipes I found online. Things like baking powder, various flavor extracts, and cream cheese. I also picked up some agave syrup. I heard it was a good low glycemic sweetner. Great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment